Awesome content, even better software. Just think what our technology could do for you.
Your October & November Year-End Snapshot
Each year, thousands of payroll and HR managers trust APS as their source for year-end payroll, tax, and ACA processing. During this time of year, it’s important to have reliable and user-friendly resources to help better manage your payroll, HR, and ACA tasks.
Each month, we’ll bring you a snapshot of monthly tasks you should be focusing on to keep you on track for year-end processing. Here is your October & November Year-End Snapshot:
- Update Employee Contact Information to Avoid Penalties
- Prepare for ACA Annual Reporting
- Prepare for Veteran’s Day Processing
- Process All Year-End W-2 Adjustments
- Check for Excess Retirement Contributions
- Process All Manual and Voided Checks
- Check to See if You’re in a FUTA Credit Reduction State
- Prepare for Thanksgiving Payroll Processing
- Review Third Party Sick Pay
- Report Fringe Benefits
For more information about these tasks and additional year-end resources, download the Year-End Payroll Guide.
- Update Employee Contact Information
- Prepare for Benefits Renewal and Open Enrollment
- Review Employee Classifications
- Review Medicare Part D Reporting
- Conduct Budget Planning for Next Year
For more information about these tasks and additional year-end resources, download the Year-End HR Guide.
Are you ready for year-end processing?
Check out more great articles from the APS Blog covering HR, payroll, and everything in between.
Learn about the different reporting methods for 1094-C and 1095-C ACA annual reporting so you can maintain compliance.
In this article, church leaders will learn how to identify payroll and HR technology challenges in their existing systems. They will also learn how to improve their employees’ experience while working for the church by closing those gaps.
In this article, we’ll discuss the 4 benefits of switching to paperless payroll to save you time, money, and eliminate potential errors.
In this article, we’ll explain how to identify common learning types and how you can train your employees in an engaging way.
Preparing for ACA reporting can be an overwhelming task but with the right tools, you can simplify this process and ensure compliance.