Awesome content, even better software. Just think what our technology could do for you.
Your October & November Year-End Snapshot
Each year, thousands of payroll and HR managers trust APS as their source for year-end payroll, tax, and ACA processing. During this time of year, it’s important to have reliable and user-friendly resources to help better manage your payroll, HR, and ACA tasks.
Each month, we’ll bring you a snapshot of monthly tasks you should be focusing on to keep you on track for year-end processing. Here is your October & November Year-End Snapshot:
- Update Employee Contact Information to Avoid Penalties
- Prepare for ACA Annual Reporting
- Prepare for Veteran’s Day Processing
- Process All Year-End W-2 Adjustments
- Check for Excess Retirement Contributions
- Process All Manual and Voided Checks
- Check to See if You’re in a FUTA Credit Reduction State
- Prepare for Thanksgiving Payroll Processing
- Review Third Party Sick Pay
- Report Fringe Benefits
For more information about these tasks and additional year-end resources, download the Year-End Payroll Guide.
- Update Employee Contact Information
- Prepare for Benefits Renewal and Open Enrollment
- Review Employee Classifications
- Review Medicare Part D Reporting
- Conduct Budget Planning for Next Year
For more information about these tasks and additional year-end resources, download the Year-End HR Guide.
Are you ready for year-end processing?
The APS Experience
Check out more great articles from the APS Blog covering HR, payroll, and everything in between.
Church administrators often ask, do churches pay payroll taxes? We explain exactly what churches’ and church employees’ tax obligations are. Find out!
We’ve put together a complete list of the recruitment challenges in the healthcare industry so human resource administrators know what to be on the lookout for.
Here’s how the COVID-19 relief package impacts the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and what you need to know.
There are several benefits of manager self service. Find out what those benefits are and how they help your managers operate more efficiently. Learn more.
APS Payroll has added manager self service to APS mobile! See all the features and learn how it makes it easy for managers to tackle tasks from anywhere.