Enter to Win a iRobot Roomba i3+
Hey, Church Network Attendees!
APS is so excited to be part of the 2023 Church Network, we’re giving away a iRobot Roomba i3+!
Take care of dirt and messes with the 3-Stage Cleaning System and navigates carpet and hard floors in neat rows. Self-emptying with Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal. Thoughtful intelligence with iRobot OS software. Ideal for hands-free cleaning.
Enter today to win a iRobot Roomba, valued at $549.99.
Your privacy is important to us.
Our mission is to make payroll and HR easier. We accomplish our mission by focusing on the total customer experience and providing best-in-class, all-in-one payroll and HR software. We help schools, nonprofit ministries, and churches with:
Why Now is the Time to Make a Switch
The beginning of the year isn’t the only time you can switch payroll systems. Our payroll conversions guide can help you prepare for switching payroll companies anytime of the year.
Get your free guide below:
*NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: APS Payroll iRobot Roomba i3+ (the “Raffle”) is open only to those who attend 2023 Church Network and complete the entry form on this page. The raffle is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of APS Payroll (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of APS Payroll, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 24, 2023, and ending August 31, 2023. All online entries must be received by August 31, 2023.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Raffle page. The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of APS Payroll. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of APS Payroll.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive a iRobot Roomba i3+ valued at $549.99 retail. The actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Sponsor. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for APS Payroll to use the winner name, likenesses, and entries for promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selections and Notifications: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be chosen following the conclusion of 2023 Church Network. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they used to enter the Raffle within five (5) days following the winner selection. APS Payroll shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that APS Payroll, anyone acting on behalf of APS Payroll, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review, or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: APS Payroll reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, APS Payroll may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by APS Payroll. APS Payroll reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
APS Payroll has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, APS Payroll reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Raffle you agree to receive emails periodically from APS Payroll. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless APS Payroll and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND LOUISIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.