HEALTHCARE HR SOFTWARE
Manage time tracking, labor distribution reporting, and regulatory compliance with a unified HR and payroll software for healthcare facilities so you focus on providing quality patient care.
PAYROLL AND HR FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR BUSINESS
APS has designed our platform to easily track and manage employee lifecycles, leverage actionable reporting, and mitigate risks all in the same intuitive system you use to pay your employees. Managing different employee pay types and shifts shouldn’t be a time-consuming and manual process. With APS, you have the power to create, assign, and edit advanced clock rules as you see fit.
Viewing your healthcare organization’s key metrics shouldn’t be next to impossible, so we built our reporting and analytics to take out the guesswork. It’s time to stop spending your workday dealing with tasks like correcting timesheets, fixing payroll errors, and data inaccuracy. APS is here to make payroll and HR easier.
HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION BENEFITS
- Easily customize your business processes to meet your current needs and adjust those processes over time as your healthcare facility needs change.
- Integrate your accounting, general ledger, and 401(k) applications with our API connections.
- Our advanced clock rules help you manage your automatic deductions, overtime, and multiple rates of pay for shift differentials, on-call pay, call back pay, in charge pay, and department floating employees.
- Managers and employees always have instant access to relevant payroll, core HR, and attendance information on any device.
- ClockZones™ allows managers to track employees on the clock and employees can easily clock in and out using their mobile phone’s GPS tracking.
- Track new hire orientations, training, and certification/license renewals.
- Run specialized reports for important healthcare facility information like daily labor expenses and shift differential details.
- Use our built-in Affordable Care Act solution to easily manage compliance and reporting for your healthcare facility.
Healthcare Payroll Integrations
We Make Payroll and HR Easier
Read more about how APS helps healthcare organizations like yours solve their most complex business issues.
OUR PLATFORM FOR HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATIONS
Our workforce management platform is specifically designed to help hospital administrators with everything from advanced clock rules to ACA compliance. Our automated system works to keep you focused on your patients, not your payroll and HR solution.
Core HR, Payroll, and Attendance
Our unified workforce management platform helps you organize, manage, pay, and schedule your workforce for better cost control.
Payroll Tax Compliance
Global Reporting and
Payroll Tax Compliance
Recruiting & Onboarding
With APS Hire, you can attract quality applicants, build a better hiring process, and develop a successful onboarding program to grow your business.
Careers Pages and Job Postings
Questions and Assessments
ACA Compliance and Reporting
Our solution streamlines Affordable Care Act tracking and management workflows so you can reduce risk and ensure compliance.
Strategy and Compliance
Benefits and Staff Management
ACA Tracking and
A focus on the customer experience
Everyone in your healthcare organization should have an enjoyable and personalized experience with our platform. With a role-based configuration, each user can make the most out of their workday. When solutions are easy to use, your people actually use them.
We developed our technology to be delightfully intuitive for hospitals and other healthcare organizations. Our platform allows for quick adoption, so everyone can get things done from day one and move on to more important tasks.
Productivity shouldn’t end when you leave your desk. APS Mobile empowers employees and managers to knock out that to-do list from their preferred device. No apps to download, no extra logins.
APS Dashboards gets your healthcare organization’s key data into a single view for more proactive management. You get real-time information at your fingertips, which means better collaboration and decision making.
Suggested Resources for Healthcare Facilities
What our customers are saying
Rainbow Care Services
Get your quote
Pricing based on 1-49 Employees.