Healthcare HR Software
APS helps you manage time and attendance rules, labor distribution reporting, and ever-changing regulations in an intuitive healthcare HR software.
Improve Your Healthcare Payroll Systems
Our Healthcare Payroll Services
Special Income Items
Time Capture Options
Medical Payroll Software Features
- Create various shift differential options to meet your healthcare facility’s needs.
- With our medical practice HR software, you can choose who is eligible for shift differential pay and how to assign them based on your pay period.
- Assign shift differential amounts to departments and applicable employees with our medical HR software.
- View shift differential details and make any necessary edits before processing payroll to ensure accurate paychecks.
- Hourly, traveling, and remote employees can clock in and out using GPS tracking for real-time data on where your healthcare staff logs their hours worked.
- Employees can clock in and out on their mobile devices using our self-service healthcare HR solution.
- Create Clock Zones to define specified areas where employees can clock in and out for more accurate time capture.
- View where and when your employees log their hours by leveraging mobile punch activity reports.
- Create a better candidate experience with customized job postings, automated job promotion, and mobile-optimized applications.
- Communicate more effectively with candidates using our texting solution to minimize application abandonment.
- Filter applicants with assessments and prescreen questions to narrow down candidates to find the skilled staff you need faster.
- Order background checks on potential candidates to ensure you’re hiring the best people for your healthcare facility.
- Schedule interviews with applicants using our calendar integration with Apple, Google, Outlook, and more to decrease your hiring time.
- Create manager and employee checklists for required forms and tasks to ramp up new hires quickly.
- Complete and review federal and state forms like I-9s and W-4s electronically to ensure compliance.
- Use real-time analytics and dashboards to gain cross-location visibility into your healthcare facility’s metrics, such as turnover rates and labor expenses.
- Utilize our built-in Affordable Care Act solution to help you manage compliance and reporting for your medical office.
- Gather the information needed for reporting and use that data to file forms with the appropriate agencies to mitigate risk.
- Leverage global reporting for actionable insight across locations, and automate report delivery by email.
- Stay on top of your regulatory healthcare compliance needs with our team of certified tax experts.
- Our healthcare HR services include an automated integration with PrimeCare for the CMS PBJ reporting of payroll data required by Medicare/Medicaid nursing home facilities.
Healthcare Payroll Software Integrations
We offer imports, exports, and integrations with popular accounting software and healthcare management packages so that you can get the most out of your medical facility’s investments.
Download Our Guide on HR Software for Healthcare
Healthcare Human Resources Pain Points
The biggest pain points for HR in healthcare facilities are scheduling shifts, securely storing information, screening new hires, and going paperless. Here’s how we’ve helped urgent care clinics, long-term care facilities, private practices, and other healthcare organizations solve these challenges with our medical payroll services.
The healthcare industry is known for its excessive use of paper. Keeping track of paperwork is exhausting and time-consuming. Switching to a paperless payroll system will save not only some trees but also your time and money. Our medical payroll services and software provide flexible technology and electronic employee pay options that make it easier to achieve paperless processes.
Our document management tool stores your essential payroll reports and HR documents on a secure online server. You’ll manage your healthcare documents and reports more efficiently and reduce manual processes.
With our employee self-service software, your healthcare staff can access their payroll and HR information at any time. Our self-service mobile app allows users to take care of payroll and HR tasks, no matter where they’re working. Your healthcare workforce will be more productive with access to time-off requests, benefits information, and a company newsfeed.
Scheduling shifts for medical facilities, especially hospitals, is incredibly complicated. Employers must schedule healthcare employees 24/7, and shift changes may affect pay rates. It’s also vital to schedule healthcare staff with appropriate certifications to ensure proper patient care.
Our employee scheduling software lets you create, assign, and manage schedules for multiple locations using our intuitive templates. You have the flexibility to assign employees to schedules or schedules to employees. Your employee’s schedules automatically sync with payroll data for accurate paychecks and satisfied employees.
With our employee scheduling software, you can review budgeted hours, open shifts, assigned shifts, and labor costs for each schedule you create. This visibility allows you to manage your healthcare organization’s labor expenses more proactively.
Our payroll services for medical offices also automate the tracking of special income items, including:
Securely Storing Employee Information
It’s vital for hospitals and healthcare facilities to store patient information securely. A data breach of medical data could create a significant legal issue. It’s equally crucial to keep employee information secure. We perform full security audits of our product and infrastructure regularly to ensure your data is protected. We provide strict access controls, including multi-level security, role-based configuration, and two-factor authentication, so you decide who has access to information.
Our software’s security controls have been evaluated as meeting the standards of the SOC 1 Type 2 audit. All data is transmitted with APS encrypted servers using a 256-bit SSL extended certificate and an HTTPS layer for additional security. Our data centers are powered by redundant power with backup generators on standby for minimal disruption in the event of a natural disaster.
APS’ proprietary software for medical practice payroll services utilizes a centralized database for all of your HR records. These records include payroll reports, employee information, time tracking data, and more. Our unified design maintains an audit log of all changes made in the system, so it’s easy for you to maintain and prove compliance.
Screening New Hires
The screening process for qualified candidates in the healthcare industry is incredibly challenging. A seamless screening process can make or break a potential hire taking a job or not taking a position. With our HR recruitment management software, our applications include prescreening questions designed to help you identify qualified applicants before you even speak with them. Our HR recruitment system will even remove unqualified candidates from your consideration, saving you hours in your week.
Now that you’ve identified your top applicants, it’s time to get to know them better. Configure our candidate assessments to measure the personality traits most important to that job role. You can even leverage our cognitive assessment to get a snapshot of math and verbal skills. Using these assessments in your screening process will save you time and help you make more informed hiring decisions.
Our HR recruitment management software gives you the tools you need to conduct thorough interviews. With structured questions and scorecards, you can interview candidates confidently. You can even customize the interview guide to ask questions crucial to your business model and patient care.
One of the most critical steps in the interview process is conducting reference and background checks. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the wrong candidate, which can cost you valuable time and money. These tools are available in our HR recruitment system, which is part of our healthcare HR software. That means you can use a single solution from hire all the way to retire.
Support for Hospitals and Health HR Administrators
When it comes to HR and healthcare, everyone at your facility should have an enjoyable and personalized experience. With a role-based configuration, each user can make the most out of their workday. When solutions are easy to use, your workforce uses them.
Your dedicated team is available via phone, email, and support requests to answer your questions in a timely manner. You’ll also have access to our Help Center’s articles and videos for learning at your own pace. Our customers also receive lifetime training at no additional cost.
Request Customized Healthcare HR Pricing
Work with a Company that Understands Healthcare HR
APS’ healthcare HR software and payroll services for medical offices automate your workflows so you can focus on providing quality patient care. Manage time tracking, labor distribution reporting, and regulatory compliance in a single, intuitive platform.
Healthcare organizations also need to track and allocate employee time electronically by project, department, and location to improve staff productivity and patient care. With APS Dimensions, medical practices, clinics, and assisted living facilities can closely monitor employee time to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
You also need access to labor distribution reporting to manage staffing expenses and operate productively. Our healthcare payroll services provide real-time analytics and insights so you can make informed decisions.
The healthcare industry involves ever-changing rules, regulations, and laws that require tracking to ensure compliance. Our certified team of tax experts is here to help you manage healthcare payroll tax compliance so you can mitigate risk and avoid potential penalties. It’s crucial to protect your patients and your bottom line, and we want your healthcare facility to be successful.
Suggested Resources for Healthcare Facilities
We have informational resources and tools for all your workforce management needs. Check out our handy articles, checklists, eBooks, guides, industry overviews, reports, and white papers with valuable information about Core HR and Payroll.