APS offers competitive pricing for payroll and HR with options for small and mid-market businesses.
Choose the solutions and services that work best for your needs.
Let’s Crunch the Numbers
Powerful payroll and HR solutions that meet your growing business needs.
APS Payroll Solution Options
Perfect for small businesses
- Payroll Console
- Guaranteed Tax Compliance – Federal and One State
- Report Manager
- Accrual Time Tracking
- Employee Directory
- Quarterly Tax Filings
- New Hire Reporting
- Direct Deposit and Paycards
- General Ledger Reporting
- Garnishment Processing
- Multi-Account Management Center
- Manager and Employee Self Service
- Custom Report Builder
- Custom Report Sharing
- Existing Imports, Exports, and Integrations
- Help Center
- Unlimited Form W-2 Reprints Through APS
- Unlimited Custom Fields
- Payroll Batch Error Checking
Payroll + Attendance
Great for small to mid-size businesses
Includes Payroll features plus:
- Attendance Console
- Scheduling (Available for an Additional Charge)
- Desktop and Mobile Time Capture Methods
- APS Tablet App
- ACA Tracking and Alerts
- Real-Time Overtime Alerts
- ACA Tracking for Part-Time Staff
- Shift Differentials
- Online Timesheets and Quick Punch
- IP Address Restricted Access and
- Employee Time Off Manager
- Holiday Preloading
- Clock Rules for Call Back, Minimum Hours, and Additional Pay
- Calendar Views for Tracking Leave
- Manager Time Approval and Employee Time Card eSignature
- Multiple Overtime Rules
- Time Off Blackout Dates
- Rounding and Lunch Rules
- Employee and Manager Time Card Comments
Payroll + HR + Attendance
Ideal for mid-size and growing businesses
Includes Payroll and Attendance features plus:
- HR Console
- Performance Management
- Employee Notification Center – Newsfeed, Email, and Text
- HR Support Center
- Asset Tracking
- Training Course Enrollment and Tracking
- Total Compensation Reporting
- Document Management with eSignatures
- Data Integrity Validation
- OSHA Tracking and Reporting
- Event Tracking
- EEO and VETS 100a Reporting
Focused on the Client Experience
Here are some of our recent awards based on authentic user reviews of our HR and payroll software.
APS provides a unified platform of simplified solutions and services to help with your workforce management needs.
Benefits & COBRA Administration
Recruiting & Onboarding
Benefits & COBRA Administration
Affordable Care Act
What Our Customers are Saying
The perfect solution
A Company You Can Trust
Superior Technology and Support
We are consistently top-ranked for support by users on G2, Capterra, and Software Advice.
We respond to 100% of customer support tickets within an hour.
All designated account managers are certified by the American Payroll Association.
APS handles tax filings and payments on your behalf for mitigated risk.
We have a 98% client retention rate and a 98% customer satisfaction score.
APS has served our clients nationwide for over 25 years.
Protection and Security
We are SOC 1 Type 2 compliant.
Our servers are hosted in SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type 2 compliant data centers.
All data transmissions are encrypted using a 256-bit SSL extended certificate and HTTPS layer.
Here is an overview of the most frequently asked questions about switching to Automatic Payroll Systems.
Absolutely! While our system is super easy to use and has a high adoption rate, we still provide every client with a custom training plan using their own data in the APS system.
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back! Our implementation team will help you with migrating your payroll data into the APS system and run parallel payrolls to validate data accuracy.