HOSPITALITY PAYROLL SOFTWARE
“APS saves us time, which results in a much better cost-effective solution. Anything that saves my team time ultimately saves our company money.”
- Melissa Albright, Gruene, Texas Historic District
ENJOY THE COMFORTS OF HOSPITALITY HR SOFTWARE
We know the importance of flexibility in staff scheduling, integrations with POS systems, and multiple employee types. Hospitality organizations struggle with managing taxes, time tracking, and overtime among a dispersed workforce. You need a hotel payroll system that streamlines manual, paper-based processes so you can focus on providing an exceptional customer experience.
OUR HOSPITALITY PAYROLL SOLUTIONS
KEY FEATURES OF OUR HOSPITALITY PAYROLL SOFTWARE
- Monitor performance metrics with our hospitality HR software to boost employee productivity and drive goal accountability.
- Keep track of your hospitality staff’s progress with details such as pay rates, promotions, raises, and bonuses.
- Our employee performance evaluation software helps you create more engaged and satisfied workers with clear and consistent feedback.
- Create defined career paths for your employees to increase retention and reduce turnover rates.
- Use our employee scheduling software or integrate our payroll software for hotels with your time-tracking software for better automation.
- Manage schedules and track attendance for multiple locations.
- Avoid understaffing and overstaffing for better control over labor expenses.
- Time tracking data syncs with your payroll to ensure accurate processing of tips, meal credits, and paychecks.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance
- Utilize our built-in Affordable Care Act solution to help you manage compliance and reporting for your hospitality organization.
- Manage health benefits, execute your ACA strategy, and reduce risk with our ACA software solution.
- Use our ACA solution to streamline tracking of part-time and seasonal employees’ hours and ensure compliance.
- Generate, review, approve, and file your 1094-C and 1095-C ACA reporting forms with our hospitality payroll services.
Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems Compatibility
- Our hospitality payroll system provides imports with many popular point-of-sale systems for a more streamlined experience.
- Easily transfer point-in-time files from your POS system into our hotel payroll software to accurately process employee pay.
- Import employee hours, earnings, and deductions in the correct file format to reduce manual data entry.
HOSPITALITY HR SOFTWARE INTEGRATIONS
We offer integrations with popular time-tracking software and hospitality POS systems so you can get the most out of your investments.
DOWNLOAD OUR PAYROLL SOFTWARE FOR HOSPITALITY GUIDE
Read more about how APS helps hotels and resorts like yours solve their most complex business issues.
BIGGEST PAIN POINTS FOR HR IN HOSPITALITY
The biggest pain points that HR departments in the hospitality industry deal with are attrition, turnover rates, employee development, and seasonality. Here’s how we’ve helped hotels, resorts, and other hospitality organizations solve these challenges with our hospitality payroll management software.
ATTRITION (JOB VACANCIES)
At APS, we understand that the hospitality industry suffers from an extremely high attrition rate than other sectors. This challenge spurs various subsequent problems, including longer wait times for customers and a shortage of expected amenities. Unfilled vacancies can even lead people to take their business elsewhere.
Using recruiting and onboarding software like APS Hire helps hospitality organizations recruit candidates, track applicants, and hire qualified workers in a centralized location.
You’ll save valuable time with a recruiting strategy that allows you to hone in on the best candidates. Then, you can fast-track those applicants based on your hospitality organization’s needs and hire skilled employees for the right positions:
- Create a more personalized candidate experience with customized job postings, automated job promotion, and mobile-optimized applications.
- Filter applicants with assessments and prescreen questions to narrow down top candidates faster.
- Utilize scorecards and in-depth interview guides to improve your hospitality organization’s hiring accuracy and consistency.
By utilizing HR technology to manage your recruiting and onboarding processes, you will build a solid strategy for handling attrition in the hospitality industry. You’ll start filling more of those vacant positions
The hospitality industry also has an extremely high turnover rate due to various factors, including lower wages and seasonality. This situation can create onboarding headaches for HR departments.
Our hospitality HR solution provides hotels, casinos, and other organizations with powerful dashboard analytics at a glance. APS’ reporting dashboards offer various analytical tiles to view turnover trends across departments, locations, and entities. This immediate access to data makes it easier to identify churn issues early on and make changes to your business processes to improve employee retention.
It’s also vital to have instant access to these types of metrics for informed decision-making. APS provides exports and integrations with accounting packages like Sage Intacct to better align payroll, HR, and finance.
The hospitality industry struggles to develop employees, which often contributes to high turnover rates as there’s no sense of upward mobility. When employees do not receive a clear career development path and essential training, this creates a bottleneck filled with inexperienced workers.
Implementing programs to properly train employees helps close the skills gap, which continues to be one of the biggest HR challenges in the hospitality industry. Software for hospitality companies, like APS, can help you automate processes like employee development and retention to grow your pool of skilled workers. You’ll create a more dynamic and well-rounded employee lifecycle to manage workflows like:
- Integrations with learning management systems and tracking of internal and regulatory courses for a more defined employee training process
- Performance management for better collaboration with hospitality workers to create goals and give them a clear career development path
- Tracking of pay rates and position changes to demonstrate a vested interest in hospitality employee growth
- Mobile apps with access to essential payroll and HR information for employees on the go or working remotely.
Many segments of the hospitality industry are seasonal. This type of climate creates HR headaches due to the additional hiring, onboarding, and training needed during peak seasons.
By automating your hiring process, you can alleviate the stress of seasonality with more efficient workflows during the busier times of the year:
- Send offer letters that can be reviewed and signed from any device.
- Improve new hire orientation by giving employees the tools they need to learn and acclimate.
- Create new hire checklists for orientation and training items so employees and managers onboard consistently.
- Go paperless with our secure system, so new hire forms are completed correctly and stored electronically to ensure compliance.
WORK WITH A HOSPITALITY HR EXPERT
APS works with hospitality organizations across the country, so we understand what matters most to you. We designed our hospitality payroll solutions to meet the needs of your organization, including:
- Cloud-based HR hospitality software designed in-house for lower cost of ownership
- Integrations with POS systems to improve data flow between platforms
- Managing multiple employee types accurately and efficiently
- Multi-location reporting that’s easily accessible in one centralized database
It can be challenging for hotels, resorts, and casinos to recruit and hire the right people. With our recruitment and onboarding software, you’ll streamline your hiring process and reduce turnover.
More employees are working remotely, even in the hospitality industry. APS’ payroll software for hotels is cloud-based and secure, so your workforce can be productive no matter where they work. Our mobile solutions ensure that your staff stays engaged and foster open communication.
With APS, you gain a partner that knows HR hospitality so you can achieve optimal system adoption. We want to provide you with the best hospitality payroll software to achieve a quicker return on your investment. In turn, you can re-invest in your employees and customers.
SUPPORT FOR HR ADMINISTRATORS AT RESORTS AND HOTELS
Everyone in your hospitality organization should have an enjoyable and personalized experience in payroll and HR. With a role-based configuration, each user can make the most out of their workday. When solutions are easy to use, your people actually use them.
Your dedicated four-person team is available via email, phone, and support requests to answer your questions promptly. You’ll also have access to our Help Center’s articles and videos for learning at your own pace. Our customers also receive lifetime training at no additional cost.
Suggested Resources for Hospitality
WHAT OUR HOSPITALITY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
WE MAKE HOSPITALITY PAYROLL EASIER
Pricing based on 1-49 employees.
Over 50 Employees?
Please call us at 855.945.7921 or request your discounted pricing today.