Hospitality Payroll Software
APS helps you manage multiple locations, data flow between various systems, and tight margins in a single-system hospitality payroll software.
Enjoy the Comforts of Hospitality HR Software
We know the importance of flexibility in staff scheduling, integrations with POS systems, and multiple employee types. Hospitality organizations struggle with managing taxes, time tracking, and overtime among a dispersed workforce. You need a hotel payroll system that streamlines manual, paper-based processes so you can focus on providing an exceptional customer experience.
Our Hospitality Payroll Solutions
We designed our hospitality payroll solution with a logical and intuitive workflow that saves you time in your day. Pay your employees accurately and on time, every time, with our hospitality payroll services.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Compliance
Key Features of Our Hospitality Payroll Software
- Monitor performance metrics with our hospitality HR software to boost employee productivity and drive goal accountability.
- Keep track of your hospitality staff’s progress with details such as pay rates, promotions, raises, and bonuses.
- Our employee performance evaluation software helps you create more engaged and satisfied workers with clear and consistent feedback.
- Create defined career paths for your employees to increase retention and reduce turnover rates.
- Use our employee scheduling software or integrate our payroll software for hotels with your time-tracking software for better automation.
- Manage schedules and track attendance for multiple locations.
- Avoid understaffing and overstaffing for better control over labor expenses.
- Time tracking data syncs with your payroll to ensure accurate processing of tips, meal credits, and paychecks.
- Utilize our built-in Affordable Care Act solution to help you manage compliance and reporting for your hospitality organization.
- Manage health benefits, execute your ACA strategy, and reduce risk with our ACA software solution.
- Use our ACA solution to streamline tracking of part-time and seasonal employees’ hours and ensure compliance.
- Generate, review, approve, and file your 1094-C and 1095-C ACA reporting forms with our hospitality payroll services.
- Our hospitality payroll system provides imports with many popular point-of-sale systems for a more streamlined experience.
- Quickly transfer point-in-time files from your POS system into our hotel payroll software to accurately process employee pay.
- Import employee hours, earnings, and deductions in the correct file format to reduce manual data entry.
Hospitality HR Software Integrations
We offer integrations with popular time-tracking software and hospitality POS systems so you can get the most out of your investments.
Download Our Payroll Software for Hospitality Guide
Biggest Pain Points for HR in Hospitality
The biggest pain points that HR departments in the hospitality industry deal with are attrition, turnover rates, employee development, and seasonality. Here’s how we’ve helped hotels, resorts, and other hospitality organizations solve these challenges with our hospitality payroll management software.
Attrition (Job Vacancies)
At APS, we understand that the hospitality industry suffers from an extremely high attrition rate than other sectors. This challenge spurs various subsequent problems, including longer wait times for customers and a shortage of expected amenities. Unfilled vacancies can even lead people to take their business elsewhere.
Using recruiting and onboarding software like APS Hire helps hospitality organizations recruit candidates, track applicants, and hire qualified workers in a centralized location.
You’ll save valuable time with a recruiting strategy that allows you to hone in on the best candidates. Then, you can fast-track those applicants based on your hospitality organization’s needs and hire skilled employees for the right positions:
The hospitality industry also has an extremely high turnover rate due to various factors, including lower wages and seasonality. This situation can create onboarding headaches for HR departments.
Our hospitality HR solution provides hotels, casinos, and other organizations with powerful dashboard analytics at a glance. APS’ reporting dashboards offer various analytical tiles to view turnover trends across departments, locations, and entities. This immediate access to data makes it easier to identify churn issues early on and change your business processes to improve employee retention.
It’s also vital to have instant access to these types of metrics for informed decision-making. APS provides exports and integrations with accounting packages like Sage Intacct to better align payroll, HR, and finance.
The hospitality industry struggles to develop employees, which often contributes to high turnover rates as there’s no sense of upward mobility. When employees do not receive a clear career development path and essential training, this creates a bottleneck of inexperienced workers.
Implementing programs to properly train employees helps close the skills gap, which continues to be one of the biggest HR challenges in the hospitality industry. APS’ software for hospitality companies can help you automate processes like employee development and retention to grow your pool of skilled workers. You’ll create a more dynamic and well-rounded employee lifecycle to manage workflows like:
Many segments of the hospitality industry are seasonal. This climate creates HR headaches due to the additional hiring, onboarding, and training needed during peak seasons.
By automating your hiring process, you can alleviate the stress of seasonality with more efficient workflows during the busier times of the year:
Support for HR Administrators at Resorts and Hotels
Everyone in your hospitality organization should have an enjoyable and personalized experience in payroll and HR. With a role-based configuration, each user can make the most out of their workday. When solutions are easy to use, your workforce uses them.
Your dedicated four-person team is available via email, phone, and support requests to answer your questions promptly. You’ll also have access to our Help Center’s articles and videos for learning at your own pace. Our customers also receive lifetime training at no additional cost.
Request Customized Hospitality Payroll Pricing
Work with a Hospitality HR Expert
APS works with hospitality organizations across the country, so we understand what matters most to you. We designed our hospitality payroll solutions to meet the needs of your organization, including:
It can be challenging for hotels, resorts, and casinos to recruit and hire the right people. With our recruitment and onboarding software, you’ll streamline your hiring process and reduce turnover.
More employees are working remotely, even in the hospitality industry. APS’ payroll software for hotels is cloud-based and secure, so your workforce can be productive no matter where they work. Our mobile solutions ensure that your staff stays engaged and foster open communication.
With APS, you gain a partner that knows HR hospitality so you can achieve optimal system adoption. We want to provide you with the best hospitality payroll software to achieve a quicker return on your investment. In turn, you can re-invest in your employees and customers.
Suggested Resources for Hospitality
We have informational resources and tools for all your workforce management needs. Check out our handy articles, checklists, eBooks, guides, industry overviews, reports, and white papers with valuable information about Core HR and Payroll.