Manufacturing Payroll Software
APS helps you manage employee scheduling, various employee classifications, and multiple locations in a single-system manufacturing payroll software.
Your Manufacturing Payroll and HR Toolbox
HR Solutions for Manufacturing Companies
We designed our platform to schedule workers, manage costs and overhead, and automate core processes in one HR manufacturing software. Managing the lifecycle of your employees shouldn’t be a time-consuming and manual process. With APS, you have the power to handle everything from hiring to retirement.
Manufacturing HR Solutions Features
- Use our employee scheduling software or integrate our manufacturing payroll system with your time-tracking software for better automation.
- Manage schedules and track attendance for multiple employee types.
- Avoid understaffing and overstaffing for better control over labor expenses.
- Time tracking data syncs with your payroll to ensure accurate processing of shift hours worked, PTO used, and overtime.
- Hourly, traveling, and remote employees can clock in and out using GPS tracking for real-time data on where your staff’s hours worked.
- Employees can clock in and out on their mobile devices using our self-service HR software for manufacturing.
- Create Clock Zones to define specified areas where employees can clock in and out for more accurate time capture.
- View where and when your employees log their hours by leveraging mobile punch activity reports.
- Receive alerts for missed punches with our payroll software for the manufacturing industry.
- Get notified about employee time-off requests automatically for a more efficient process.
- Always know when employees are in or approaching overtime with our HR manufacturing solutions for more proactive management.
- Utilize various time capture options, including mobile and biometric, for better control over labor costs.
- Track and manage all of your manufacturing company’s property assigned to employees for a healthier bottom line.
- Our manufacturing payroll software automates the process of tracking equipment like computers, cell phones, company vehicles, and more.
- Assign assets to employees, including the issue date, recovery date, and value.
- Use our intuitive asset management dashboard to assess costs and make more informed decisions.
Manufacturing HR Software Integrations
We offer integrations with popular time-tracking software and shop management systems so you can get the most out of your investments.
Download Our Guide on HR Software for Manufacturing
Read more about how APS helps HR in the manufacturing and machinery industry solve their most complex business issues.
Pain Points for HR in Manufacturing
The most significant pain points that HR departments in the manufacturing industry deal with are technology, attrition, talent shortages, and employee engagement. Here’s how we’ve helped textile mills, apparel, electrical equipment, and other businesses solve these challenges with our software for payroll and HR in the manufacturing industry.
Transitioning to Tech
The manufacturing industry is struggling to transition to more technology-driven processes. There are many HR and payroll issues and considerations in the manufacturing industry to take into account. Manufacturing businesses can no longer afford to rely on manual, paper-driven workflows.
Our goal is to provide the best payroll software for a manufacturing company to automate its processes. With our HR and payroll solution, manufacturing businesses can:
The manufacturing industry suffers from a high attrition rate compared with other sectors. This challenge spurs various subsequent problems, such as overworked employees.
Using recruiting and onboarding software like APS Hire helps the manufacturing sector recruit candidates, track applicants, and hire qualified workers in a centralized location. You’ll save valuable time with a recruiting strategy that allows you to hone in on the most qualified candidates. Then, you can fast-track those applicants based on your manufacturing company’s needs and hire skilled employees for the right positions:
Talent Shortage (Under-Qualified Workers)
There’s an overall shortage of qualified manufacturing industry workers, partially due to a lack of trade school attendance and STEM learning. It’s even more challenging to attract and retain skilled trade workers when younger generations opt for four-year degrees.
Implementing programs to properly train and support educational opportunities for employees helps close the skills gap. APS’ HR and payroll for manufacturing can help you automate processes like certification tracking and continuing education to grow your pool of skilled workers. You’ll become an employer of choice and gain a competitive advantage with streamlined workflows for:
The manufacturing industry has a low level of employee engagement. This disengagement can create disconnects between employees and managers and employees and HR admins. The manufacturing sector must develop a positive company culture that encourages and supports its workers.
The first 90 days determine whether a new employee stays or leaves. APS’ employee onboarding solutions provide the tools you need to create a thorough onboarding process that sets your new hires up for success:
With our employee self-service solution, you can engage with your workers through push notifications and text messages. This proactive communication empowers your workers to take action, creates accountability, and makes them feel more included in your company’s culture.
HR analytics in the manufacturing sector can help you communicate the value of an employee’s compensation package with total compensation reporting. This compensation statement breaks down items like:
HR Software Support for Manufacturers
Everyone in your manufacturing plant should have an enjoyable and personalized experience in payroll and HR. With a role-based configuration, each user can make the most out of their workday. When solutions are easy to use, your workforce uses them.
Your dedicated four-person team is available via email, phone, and support requests to answer your questions promptly. You’ll also have access to our Help Center’s articles and videos for learning at your own pace. Our customers also receive lifetime training at no additional cost.
Request Customized Manufacturing Payroll Pricing
Suggested Resources for Manufacturing
We have informational resources and tools for all your workforce management needs. Check out our handy articles, checklists, eBooks, guides, industry overviews, reports, and white papers with valuable information about Core HR and Payroll.