TIME AND ATTENDANCE TRACKING SOFTWARE
With our time and attendance tracking software, you can manage labor costs and create a more productive workforce for a healthier bottom line.
We Make Time and Attendance Tracking Easier
Our time and attendance tracking system is logically designed to be efficient, unifying with key HR and payroll processes. Manage and track labor expenses, minimize compliance risks, and run accurate reports to make the most informed decisions.
Simplified Employee Time Tracking
Eliminate manual processes and duplicate data entry with accurate employee recording systems.
Automate With Payroll
Our HR attendance tracking software automatically syncs time tracking and payroll data so employees are paid correctly for hours worked.
Control Labor Costs
Control costs with labor expense reporting for better management of regular and premium pay.
Improve PTO Processes
Our time and attendance software makes it easy to manage PTO requests with real-time data to improve the employee experience and reduce payroll errors.
Track Time by Dimension
Accurately capture time by Dimension for pay rates, customers, grants, locations, and more for enhanced labor reporting.
Our payroll time and attendance software makes it easy to create, assign, and manage employee schedules for a streamlined workforce.
- Flexible scheduling options like designating multiple shifts to employees or multiple workers to one shift.
- Manage and view employee attendance information in real-time.
- Receive alerts when employees are approaching overtime.
Use our mobile time and attendance app to access and complete labor tasks on your preferred device.
- Employees can view and eSign their time cards for visibility into hours worked.
- With a few taps, staff can review their accruals and submit time-off requests.
- Upon login, users will see alerts for tasks that need immediate action.
HR Time Tracking Options
Our employee time recording systems capture hours worked for increased productivity, more accurate payroll, and a healthier bottom line. Our mobile, kiosk, biometric, and online-based time recording solutions give you the ability to customize your time tracking workflows.
- Hourly and remote workers can clock in and out using GPS tracking for accurate, real-time data.
- Employees who do not typically clock in can self-report time to efficiently capture hours.
- Automated employee attendance time clock reduces payroll processing from days to hours.
- Employees can quickly clock in and out to reduce bottlenecks at time clocks.
- Track time with workforce attendance software for diverse business environments and wage structures.
- Use clock rules to control when employees clock in to ensure pay is based on hours worked and accurately apply types of premium pay.
- Prevent buddy punching for better labor expense control.
- Verification time is less than one second.
- Time and attendance clocks are a durable and low maintenance option.
- Timesheets allow employees to log their hours via self service.
- Employee clock-in software allows staff to record their time using the time clock, which validates punches.
- Spend less time correcting time card errors and more time on strategic projects.
Equip your employees and managers with access to relevant time and attendance monitoring information.
- Save time by giving your employees and managers the power to be productive from any device.
- Delegate tasks and ensure accountability with visibility of time off requests, available PTO balances, and employee clock-in statuses.
Use our HR time and attendance software’s analytical library of tiles to make data-driven decisions about your most important asset: your people. Quantify the success of your time and labor management processes so you can make the best choices for your workforce. With better visualization of time and attendance management software metrics, you can answer your organization’s most critical questions, including:
- Revenue per employee
- Overtime trends by location or department
Let’s Make HR and Attendance Easier
Hear why APS’ award-winning technology and services have earned us a 98% customer retention rate.
The APS Buyer’s Guide
Need help choosing the best solution for your company?
We’ve got you covered with everything from payroll and HR to security and support.
Suggested Time and Attendance Tracking Software Resources
We have informational resources and tools for all your workforce management needs. Check out our handy articles, checklists, eBooks, guides, industry overviews, reports, and white papers with valuable information about Core HR and Payroll.
Time and Attendance Solutions for Every Industry
We provide time and attendance management software for businesses in a variety of industries. Our attendance tracking software is designed to meet your industry’s unique needs.
Our HR time tracking software eliminates paper-based processes and streamlines the recording of hours worked for your branches.
Your healthcare organization’s staff can accurately clock in and out from their mobile devices with our employee clock-in software that utilizes GPS tracking.
Our time and attendance solutions allow your hospitality organization to gain better control over labor expenses across multiple locations.
Streamline your time and labor management with our multiple time capture options for nonprofits, such as GPS mobile clock-in.
Our time and attendance management software allows your religious organization to accurately record time for volunteers and employees across campuses.
Our payroll time and attendance software easily integrates with your restaurant’s existing point-of-sale and employee time recording systems to fit your specific needs.
Employee Attendance Management FAQs
Here is an overview of the most frequently asked questions users have about employee attendance management.
What is attendance management?
Attendance management is the process of tracking employee hours, including the time they work and the time they take off. Employee attendance is managed in several ways, including spreadsheets, physical time cards, or time and attendance solutions.
Why track employee attendance?
It is essential to track employee attendance for several reasons. First, tracking employee attendance ensures workers are paid accurately for their hours worked. Second, it’s easier to manage paid time off (PTO) policies. Third, tracking employee hours simplifies the management of employee schedules to prevent over or under-staffing shifts. Finally, it allows employers to identify potential employee attendance issues and address them proactively.
How do attendance management systems work?
Attendance management systems automate the process of tracking employee hours worked. They allow employees to record their time by clocking in and out using an online time card or timesheet. HR attendance software also helps with monitoring absenteeism, time taken for breaks, and even employees arriving to work late or leaving early.
What is time and attendance software?
Time and attendance software tracks employee time and wages automatically to ensure staff are paid accurately for their time worked. These types of time and attendance software solutions make it easier for businesses to track labor expenses and view time and attendance metrics so they can make more informed decisions.