Oil and Gas HR Software
“APS provides easier input of information, which cuts down the time I spend on payroll. Employees can also get their pay stubs online. The more familiar I get with APS platform, the easier it is to work with it.”
- Debbie Scott, Brammer Engineering, Inc.
DIGGING INTO THE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT OF OIL AND GAS
Oil and gas companies struggle with managing employee safety, time tracking, and General Ledger reporting. You need oil and gas HR software that streamlines manual, paper-based processes so you can focus on strategic growth.
APS designed our platform to easily track and manage your field workers, reduce costs and overhead, and automate your core processes in the same intuitive system. Managing the lifecycle of your employees shouldn’t be a time-consuming and manual process. With APS, you have the power to handle everything from hiring to retirement.
Viewing your oil and gas company’s key metrics shouldn’t be next to impossible, so we built our reporting and analytics to take out the guesswork. It’s time to stop spending your workday being reactive and dealing with tasks like correcting timesheets, fixing payroll errors, and manually keying General Ledger data. APS is here to make payroll and human resources in the oil and gas industry easier.
HR SOLUTIONS FOR OIL AND GAS
HELPFUL FEATURES FOR MANAGING HR IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRIES
- Eliminate errors and duplicate data entry with paperless payroll for oil and gas companies.
- Offer your employees paperless-pay options, including direct deposit and paycards, to reduce your paper and printing costs.
- Process payroll no matter where you work, even in the event of a natural disaster.
- Our SOC 1 Type 2 security protocols ensure your oil and gas company’s data is safe.
- Track and manage all of your oil and gas company’s property assigned to employees for a healthier bottom line.
- Our oil and gas HR software automates the process of tracking equipment like computers, cell phones, company vehicles, and more.
- Assign assets to employees, including the issue date, recovery date, and value.
- Use our intuitive asset management dashboard to assess costs and make more informed decisions.
GPS Time Tracking
- Hourly, traveling, and remote employees can clock in and out using GPS tracking for real-time data on where your plant’s staff is logging their hours worked.
- Employees can clock in and out on their mobile devices using our payroll software for natural gas companies.
- Create Clock Zones to define specified areas where employees can clock in and out for more accurate time capture.
- Leverage mobile punch activity reports to view where and when your employees logged their hours.
- Quarterly and end-of-year payroll reports are always available in our secure, cloud-based system.
- Store and track essential employee documents like W-4s, I-9s, and safety certifications to ensure compliance.
- Upload important company documents and have employees e-sign them for accurate and compliant recordkeeping.
- Documents are never purged for a complete historical record accessible anytime.
INTEGRATIONS FOR OIL AND GAS PAYROLL SOFTWARE
We offer exports and integrations with popular General Ledger systems and time-tracking software for a better return on your investments.
PAIN POINTS FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRIES
The biggest pain points that HR departments at oil and gas companies face are managing a multitude of job sites and lengthy recruitment processes. Here’s how we’ve helped drilling contractors, refineries, and other oil and gas businesses solve these challenges with our software for managing human resources in the oil and gas industry.
MULTITUDE OF JOB SITES
Oil and gas companies often have a multitude of job sites and office buildings. These job sites are often spread across different states, with thousands of employees at each location. This type of business structure can result in a complex payroll process and challenges managing different employee types.
Our payroll management software for natural gas companies provides a single-system experience. Process payroll, manage time-off requests, and conduct benefits enrollment for your oil and gas company’s locations and job sites in one system. This approach saves you time and eliminates the need to use multiple systems to complete your tasks.
Our oil and gas workforce management software also streamlines the tracking of multiple job roles and rates of pay. Our employee database management software makes it easy to track and manage employee data, including pay rates, position changes, training courses, and more. This information drives other business workflows in the system, so you’re always working with accurate data. Your oil and gas company can automate time-consuming processes for more efficient workdays.
LENGTHY HIRING PROCESS
The oil and gas industry tends to have a very long hiring process. This longer timeline makes recruiting the most qualified employees more challenging and puts a strain on HR admins.
Using recruiting and onboarding software like APS Hire helps the oil and gas companies recruit candidates, track applicants, and hire qualified workers in a centralized location. You’ll save valuable time with a recruiting strategy that allows you to hone in on the most qualified candidates. Then, you can fast-track those applicants based on your oil and gas company’s needs and hire skilled employees for the right positions:
- Post openings with mobile-optimized applications to popular job boards like Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, and Facebook to quickly attract and connect with top talent.
- Filter applicants with assessments and prescreen questions to narrow down top candidates faster.
- Utilize scorecards and in-depth interview guides to improve your oil and gas company’s hiring accuracy and consistency.
Utilizing HCM oil technology to manage your recruiting and applicant tracking processes will build a solid strategy that will shorten your hiring process.
SUPPORT SERVICES FOR OIL AND GAS COMPANIES
Everyone in your oil and gas company should have an enjoyable and personalized experience in payroll and HR. With a role-based configuration, each user can make the most out of their workday. When solutions are easy to use, your people actually use them.
Your dedicated four-person team is available via email, phone, and support requests to answer your questions promptly. You’ll also have access to our Help Center’s articles and videos for learning at your own pace. Our customers also receive lifetime training at no additional cost.
Suggested Resources for Oil and Gas
WHAT OUR OIL AND GAS CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
WE MAKE HR FOR OIL AND GAS COMPANIES EASIER
Pricing based on 1-49 employees.
Over 50 Employees?
Please call us at 855.945.7921 or request your discounted pricing today.