Pedelahore & Co. is a well-established CPA firm in the New Orleans area. Our accountants have the knowledge and expertise to serve businesses, nonprofits, and individuals throughout the region.
We see every tax filing, every phone call, every meeting as part of a larger goal: getting to know a business so well that we become an indispensable source of sound financial advice and a true servant of the client’s long-term business interests. That’s been our mission since we opened our doors in 1945.
Pedelahore provides solutions in a proactive manner by partnering with individuals and the business community while encouraging the goals of our individual members.
To accomplish this, we practice with the following objectives in mind:
- Maintain the technical and industry expertise that services client needs
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures that assure the quality of our services meets the requirements of our clients, our profession, and our firm
- Adhere to and support the professional code of ethics as described by the AICPA, LACPA, and the Louisiana State Board of Accountancy
- Attract, develop and retain staff who are committed to their own professional growth and serving our clients
- Maintain a staff level that provides the opportunity to respond to our client’s needs when determined
- Seek out and embrace each opportunity to improve our practice
- Recognize that individuals need time for family, outside interests, and themselves as well as for work