When Rainbow Sandals needed to catch the unified payroll, core HR, and attendance wave, they turned to APS.
Rainbow Sandals, Inc. is headquartered in San Clemente, California, where their original factory store is located. They produce many types of sandals, as well as shoes and boots. Their products are available online, at department and specialty stores nationwide, and at company-owned retail stores in New York City and Los Angeles.
- Lack of customer support.
- Controlling costs.
- Adopting a solution that matched the quality of their product and people.
- Visibility into key data and metrics.
- Ability to integrate exiting time clocks with payroll software.
Wholesale, Distribution, and Supply
APS met all of our goals
APS met all of our goals with their unified online payroll, HR, reporting and time & attendance solutions. We are very happy with their customer support and they have saved us thousands of dollars in fees.
Human Resources Vice President
When management decided to change providers, Chris Bevel, Human Resources Vice President, said they identified four primary requirements when considering the selection of a new payroll company:
- Provide a unified payroll, human resources, and time tracking solution with strong report generation and development capacity.
- Deliver reduced costs and significantly improve customer service.
- Offer a solution that can utilize existing biometric clocks.
- Unify human resource and payroll functions.
- Provide an online system that allows for employee transparency and access from any location.