Modern Onboarding Tools You Should Have In A Solution
Streamline Onboarding with Workforce Management Technology
Workforce management technology can help organizations streamline hiring and onboarding of new hires, creating stronger engagement and speeding up the process. Some platforms also offer advanced features, such as collaboration on hires, applicant tracking across job boards, and video conferencing for job interviews.
Electronic onboarding of new hires saves times and reduces the amount of paperwork. Total workforce management solutions may include the following tools and features:
- Dashboard for management of employee documents: Employers can manage paperwork for full-time, part-time, and independent contractors – including new hire forms, direct deposit forms, employee handbooks and more – in one place and view the status of new hire paperwork in real time.
- Online document access for new hires: New employees can view and complete documents prior to their first day.
- Cloud-based document storage: The government requires employers to keep employee forms on file. Companies can use cloud storage to keep copies of important documents, such as form W-4s and equal employment opportunity (EEO) data, in the event of an audit.
- Management of employees across multiple locations: The centralized system keeps data accurate, consistent and complete.
- Electronic signatures: Rather than waiting for employees to sign documents in person or mail in their forms, you can request electronic signatures.
- Security features: To protect sensitive information, data should be encrypted and securely stored. For example, APS encrypts data with 256-bit SSL technology and stores data in multiple SSAE 16 SOC 1 audited data centers.
What’s Missing from Your Workforce Management?
Download our Definitive HR Guide for ways to streamline your workforce management efforts.