APS Recognized as a High Performer in G2 Crowd Core HR Usability Index
APS Receives Top Reviews in Core HR by Software Users on G2 Crowd
Shreveport, LA - December 15, 2016 - APS, a leader in cloud-based workforce management solutions and payroll tax compliance services, has received a top Usability score for their Core HR solution in the G2 Crowd Core HR Usability Index for Fall 2016. G2 Crowd is a leading business software review platform that rates products and vendors based on reviews gathered from their user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks.
In the G2 Crowd Core HR Usability Index, APS ranks as a top Core HR provider for product usability across multiple company segments. The index is based on customer satisfaction with ease of use, ease of admin for each product, user adoption percentages, and the number of reviews received on G2 Crowd.
APS earned Easiest Admin for Fall 2016.
APS earned Best Meets Requirements for Fall 2016.
APS earned Easiest to Use for Fall 2016.
APS reviews have earned 4.7 out of 5 stars for overall customer satisfaction.
“APS Core HR Solution has been recognized as the leader in three of the four measurements for our Fall 2016 Usability Index Report for Core HR,” said Marty Duffy, director of research, G2 Crowd. “In this report, this product received badges for easiest admin, best meets requirements and easiest to use; outperforming the competition in three out of the four primary measurements.”
The APS and G2 Crowd Relationship
APS has a long-standing relationship with G2 Crowd that goes back to 2014:
- Fall 2014: APS first earns its first badge for Highest Rated Overall in Payroll, as well as badges for Best Ease of Setup, Best Ease of Business, Highest Rated for Small Businesses, and Highest Rated for Support.
- Fall 2015: APS maintains its High Performer status for Payroll, with top ratings earned for Meets Requirements, Product Direction, Maintenance, Ease of Business, Quality of Support, and Setup.
- Winter 2015: APS once again earns the High Performer Badge for Payroll, continuing to outperform the competition in Ease of Setup, Support, and Product Direction.
- Summer 2016: APS continues to earn High Performer rankings for Payroll and now earns High Performer status for its Core HR solution.
- Fall 2016: APS earns the High Performer badge again in Payroll and Core HR, while also earning High Performer rankings for HR Management Suites and Time Tracking. APS is featured in the G2 Crowd Core HR Usability Report, earning Easiest Admin, Best Meets Requirements, and Easiest to Use.
APS is a national cloud-based HR solution provider and online payroll company committed to delivering value through flexible cloud technology and individualized support. Our cloud-based HR solution provides online payroll services, core HR, time & attendance, self service, ACA reporting and compliance tools, and mobile in a single platform which can adapt to meet changing needs of companies in a wide range of industries.
Founded in 1996, APS is headquartered in Shreveport, Louisiana. For more information, please visit www.apspayroll.com or call 855-945-7921.
The intellectual property contained on our sites is protected by federal copyright law. APS trademarks may only be used publicly with permission from APS.