19 OCTOBER, 2017
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS HR
Why We Love HR Technology (And You Should Too!)
- 52% reported increases in employee usage.
- 47% reported their managers using self-service tools on a more regular basis.
- One-third reported that their HR’s bandwidth increased, resulting in a stronger consulting role within the company.
- 20% reported decreases in HR costs due to increased automation.
Companies like CypherWorx are bringing eLearning to the forefront in technology designs of HR solutions. Businesses are starting to outgrow the traditional ways of training and learning (we’re looking at you, PowerPoint slides). Learning management systems (LMS) are being implemented by managers across the United States to provide their employees with the education they need to bring a company to its full potential. LMS also keeps employees engaged in what they’re learning, whether it be through a collaborative network of course users or the flexibility of course-taking by choosing a cloud-based eLearning system.
What’s on the Horizon for HR Technology
- Adoption – Make sure the technology is easy to learn and there is a thorough training process.
- Usability – HR Technology should be easy to use or you will not get the maximum ROI out of your investment.
- Efficiency– The technology needs to be logical and unified; you shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to operate the system.
How APS Can Help
APS continues to develop its cloud-based HCM platform to provide organizations with the technology they need to be more productive and efficient:
- Our self-service technology for employees and managers makes it easier for HR managers to delegate responsibility while maintaining accountability.
- APS Hire, our recruiting and onboarding solution, provides HR managers with the tools they need to create the best hiring process for their organization.
- APS has partnered with CypherWorx to provide an innovative LMS that integrates with our unified HCM platform.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.apspayroll.com/www. or call 855-945-7921.